Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Fun...

Well...I have survived my highly anticipated National Board Assessment! Now I just have to wait until November to find out if I've passed this first go-around! As hard as I'm trying to "forget" about it right now, I keep thinking of different ways I could have answered my questions! I felt really confident when leaving the testing center and despite my second-guessing, I know that I did everything possible to prepare and felt like I did the very best that I could!
Now that my National Board journey is at a stand still for now...I feel like my summer has finally begun!
Mike and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last month. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and "baby daddy" :)!!
We took our annual trip to Texas and caught 2 Rangers baseball games. The kids and I enjoyed another fun summer of Vacation Bible School at church and J, K & M finished up yet another summer of swimming lessons. We've spent a lot of time swimming and enjoying the Free Kids Movies at the Riverwalk.
We had a wonderful 4th! We spent some much needed down time at my parent's house swimming, cooking out and meeting the newest member of our family, my cousin Andy & his wife's new baby boy, Brady.



Even though summer if flying by, we still have several things planned! Jacob is getting ready to start another season of summer baseball too! I'll keep you posted on our summer adventures!!


3 comments:

Jen Braden said...

So glad you have gotten done with National boards for now and are able to enjoy your Summer! Looks like you are having a fabulous time!!

Flusche Family said...

YAY! The boards are over now you can relax a little! The kiddos are adorable and I love your opening pic! Say Hi to Mike for me - Miss y'all!

Cydney M. said...

Hey Jenn! I'm sure you did great on the National boards. I really enjoy the pics and tidbits about the fam. We need to get together one of these days. Miss you but think about you guys often!